Kemetologist Tony Browder will expound on the term, Agotology, the study of culturally induced ignorance, AKA Miseducation. Brother Tony will discuss the National and international hatred of Black people. Before we hear from Brother Tony, we’ll continue our salute to the sisters as part of Women’s History Month. The Rev. Dr. Barbara Reynolds, the Dean of Black Journalists, will be in the spotlight.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES OF THE CARL NELSON SHOW HERE
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- Neely Fuller Jr., Latara Jones & Mike Africa l The Carl Nelson Show
- Candace Owens Whines About ‘Ridiculous’ Women’s Underwear Ad Featuring Disabled Model In Wheelchair
- Defense Lawyers Say Accused Murderers Didn’t Cause Irvo Otieno’s Death. Family, Civil Attorneys Aren’t Buying It
- Afroman Sued by Ohio Sheriff’s for ‘Humiliation and Embarrassment’
Kemetologist Tony Browder & Rev. Dr. Barbara Reynolds l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com
List: Here’s Where To Find The Best Corned Beef In Baltimore!
Baltimore Police Searching For Prisoner After He Escaped From Local Hospital
Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
WJZ News Anchor Fired After On-Air Racially Insensitive Remark
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
‘The Greatest Show On Earth’ To Return To Baltimore This Fall
Georgia Republicans Push Back On Renaming Haunted Lake Named After Confederate Soldiers
Governor Wes Moore Says Maryland WIll Defend Reproductive Rights Amid Texas’ Abortion Pill Lawsuit