26-year-old Kelvin McCreary and 27-year-old Christian Young, both from Oxon Hill, have been arrested for possession of two cars stolen out of New York. Last week, the victim contact PGPD about his stolen car. The victim placed a tracking device on his vehicle prior to the theft which indicated the car was in Prince George’s County.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & National News Sent Directly To You!
Within 24 hours, the Washington Area Vehicle Enforcement (WAVE) detectives conducted an investigation and obtained a search warred for McCleary’s home. Officers located the gray Dodge Charger in the driveway. A second blue Dodge Charger also reported stolen out of New York, was recovered at the home as well.
Detectives searched the home and recovered ahomeegal firearm. McCreary is charged with multiple counts of motor vehicle theft and firearms offenses. Young is charged with multiple counts of motor vehicle theft. They were both transported to the Department of Corrections.
- New Maryland Law Prohibits Police From Using Weed Odor As Cause For Search
- 11-Year-Old Arrested For Gun-Related Crimes In NW DC In Less Than A Week
- Krispy Kreme Offering Free Doughnuts To Members Of The Class of 2023
- Lamar Jackson On His Historic Contract With The Ravens: “I Really Want To Finish My Career Here & Win A Superbowl Here”
- Lamar Jackson To Address The Media For The First Time Since Signing His Record Setting Contract
- Coppin State University Names Larry Stewart As Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- Former World And Olympic Sprint Champion Tori Bowie Dies At 32
- ASL Performer & Bowie State Student Justina Miles To Grace Next Month’s Cover Of British Vogue
- Dan Snyder To Sell Commanders To Group Led By Sixers Co-Owner Josh Harris For $6 Billion
- Here’s How To Get A Sam’s Club Membership For Just $10
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Cars Stolen From New York Found In PG County was originally published on woldcnews.com