Baltimore City Department of Transportation officials announced on March 2nd that the addition of 19 speed cameras and 19 red light cameras throughout the city begins March 19.
The following is a partial list of new speed camera locations that will take effect March 19.
• Yorkwood Elementary School: 5800-6100 Hillen Road
• North Bend Elementary/Middle School: 100-400 North Bend Road
The following is a partial list of new red-light camera locations that will take effect March 19.
• West Lombard Street and South Charles Street
• Erdman Avenue and Federal Street
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
- Video: Baltimore Teacher Is Punched In Face By Student
- Trump Wants Attorney General Jeff Sessions To Resign!
- Johnny Olszewski Wins Seat As Baltimore County Executive
- Gov. Larry Hogan Wins 2nd Term As Maryland Governor