25 Magazine Covers Celebrating LGBT Pride was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Ellen DeGeneres comes out as a lesbian on this 1997 TIME magazine cover.
2. Transgender actress Laverne Cox covers Variety magazine.
3. TIME magazine fights for gay marriage with these covers.
4. Kate Moss makes out with a transgender model on the cover of Love magazine.
5. Transgender model Lea T covers Love Magazine.
6. Transgender model Andreja Pejic covers ELLE.
7. New Yorker Magazine celebrates LGBT pride in an interesting way.
8. “Orange Is The New Black” actress Ruby Rose poses and makes out with her fiancee.
9. On-screen lovers Taylor Schilling and Laura Prepon cover Curve magazine’s Pride Issue.
10. Pearl and Miss Fame cover NEXT magazine.
11. Jason Collins, the first openly gay player in the NBA, covers TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential Issue.
12. A prominent fighter for gay rights, Lady Gaga poses for Q magazine wearing a strap on.
13. Ricky Martin discusses being a gay parent on the cover of GQ Australia Magazine, 2013.
14. Michael Sam covers Sports Illustrated amid questions of the NFL’s tolerance for a gay player.
15. Robin Roberts opens up about being a lesbian on the cover of People.
16. Another stunning cover from Laverne Cox on Bust magazine.
17. Rihanna and Kate get cheeky for a girl-on-girl cover of V Magazine.
18. Trans icons Janet Mock, Carmen Carrera, Laverne Cox, and Geena Rocerro cover Candy magazine.
19. Actor Chris Evans, whose brother is gay, shows support to the LGBT community on the cover of Gay Times magazine.