A woman is recovering after she was punched in the face Sunday afternoon. The attack took place around 1 p.m. on the 400 block of H St NW. A witness stated that the attacker was standing against the wall and hit the victim in her face as she walked by.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & National News Sent Directly To You!
The woman fell to the ground and lost consciousness. She was taken to a nearby hospital with two lacerations to the face. The suspect was last seen heading north on the 800 block of 5th street.
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [5-30-23]
- Court Docs Reveals adidas Filed Legal Action To Freeze $75 Million In Assets Held By Kanye West’s YEEZY Brand
- Civil Rights Activist Willie Mukasa Ricks & History Professor Dr. Walter Williams l The Carl Nelson Show
- Mississippi Cop Shoots Unarmed 11-Year-Old Black Boy In The Chest
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident
- Bill Lee, Father Of Spike Lee & Talented Musician, Has Died
- Black Lives Matter National Org At Risk Of Going Bankrupt
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
DC Woman Hospitalized After Being Attacked & Punched In The Face was originally published on woldcnews.com
Sheldon Reynolds, Vocalist/Guitarist for EWF & Commodores, Dies at 63
Krispy Kreme Offering Free Doughnuts To Members Of The Class of 2023
Kansas Cops Accused Of Concealing ‘Critical’ Information After Killing Black DoorDash Driver
Report: Decomposed Body Found Near School In Northeast Baltimore
Women-Led Equity Group Slams DeSantis’ Bill Banning Florida College Diversity Programs
WJZ News Anchor Fired After On-Air Racially Insensitive Remark
1-Year-Old Critically Injured After Falling From Balcony In Northeast Baltimore
Minorities and Mental Health Series - Stress Awareness, PTSD, Trauma