Kemetologist Tony Browder will discuss last week’s Educational Conference in Ghana and will also detail his enstoolment as an Akan Chief. Before Brother Tony, Baltimore activist Jabari explains how he uses his Conscious Heads Barbershop to reach our young people. To get us started, author Sharee Miller on Black girls’ hair.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Courvoisier And The National Urban League Launch Holidays In Blossom Campaign
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Arrest Warrant For Shanquella Robinson’s Death Wants Her ‘Friend’ Extradited To Mexico
Kemetologist Tony Browder, Activist Jabari & Author Sharee Miller l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com