Former press secretary for Bernie Sanders and CNN commentator Symone Sanders was reportedly detained at LaGuardia Airport In New York. PIX11, a local New York City station, reports, “It was about 7:30 a.m. Thursday when Sanders was asked by TSA agents to step out of line for a more detailed security check at Concourse D in LaGuardia’s Terminal B, sources said. She allegedly refused and made ‘unreasonable noise’ while “cursing in front of patrons and young children,” according to a law enforcement report to which PIX11 News.”
Reportedly, she was accused of disorderly conduct and was issued a criminal summons, according to a PIX11 source.
This isn’t her first incident with an airline. In May of 2017, she claimed in a tweet that American Airlines called the police on her because of a discrepancy over her luggage. She reportedly saw another man yell at customer service for 20 minutes and police weren’t called.
As we all know, the airline industry has a horrible reputation from deplorable customer service to pulling people off planes to even killing dogs. There have also been countless incidents of flying while Black, especially on American Airlines.
Symone has not spoken out about the incident but we will wait till we hear from her before rushing to judgement.
Watch one of Symone’s most famous moments in the video below.
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. He gave us hope…10 of 10