R&B starlet Keyshia Cole is facing a $4 million dollar lawsuit, stemming from a 2014 alleged physical altercation over her former flame, Birdman.
Cole reportedly physically assaulted Sabrina Mercadel after she found her at Birdman’s L.A. home, prompting Mercadel to move forward with a lawsuit which contains physical and financial damages.
According to TMZ, Mercadel seeks the following:
– $1.5 mil, pain and suffering
– $500k, emotional distress
– $2 mil, loss of use of body part
– $200k, future medical expenses
– $50k, loss of earnings
– $300k, future loss of earnings
In between Keyshia Cole’s separation from her estranged husband Daniel “Boobie” Gibson and Birdman’s current relationship with singer Toni Braxton, the two dated each other briefly and it didn’t end well, which is where the lawsuit is stemming from.
Mercadel also sued Birdman’s building, however she’s since dropped the lawsuit. She insists her relationship with mogul was “platonic.”
At press time, Cole did not comment on the impending suit. She’s gearing up for the fourth season premiere of “Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood,” where she joins the cast full-time.
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn't End Well
1. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida1 of 15
2. Joseline and Stevie J2 of 15
3. Omarion & Apryl JonesSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Tiny and TI4 of 15
5. Tarek & Christina El MoussaSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Porsha Williams & Kordell StewartSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Ed Hartwell and Lisa WuSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Mariah Carey and James Packer8 of 15
9. Bruce and Kris JennerSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries10 of 15
11. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey11 of 15
12. Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada12 of 15
13. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom13 of 15
14. Gina and Pat Neely14 of 15
15. Jon and Kate Gosselin15 of 15
Keyshia Cole Hit With $4 Million Lawsuit By Woman She Attacked Over Birdman was originally published on hellobeautiful.com