It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we express our deepest sympathies and condolences to anyone that suffered losses or injuries resulting from Christopher’s actions. We do not condone Christopher’s actions.
The family has no further comments and ask that our privacy be respected during this difficult time.
Dorner’s mother said that she would have preferred if her son handled his issues with the LAPD in a healthier way than murder — such as contact the media. She and Dorner’s sister are both cooperating fully with police.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
As previously reported by NewsOne, Dorner is accused of murdering Monica Quan, daughter of his former attorney Randy Quan, and her fiance Keith Lawrence, Riverside police officer Michael Crain and San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Deputy Jeremiah McKay.
In his manifesto, where he revealed extensive, institutionalized racism, Dorner wrote that he planned to kill the family members of the LAPD officers involved in his Board of Rights hearing:
I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours.
Dorner also mentions his mother twice — at one point sharing that he no longer had a relationship with her:
Self Preservation is no longer important to me. I do not fear death as I died long ago on 1/2/09. I was told by my mother that sometimes bad things happen to good people. I refuse to accept that.
I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I’ve lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!! Capt Phil Tingirides, Justin Eisenberg, Martella, Randy Quan, and Sgt. Anderson all new I was innocent but decided to terminate me so they could continue Ofcr. Teresa Evans career.
The remains of Chris Dorner’s body were removed from the mountain cabin where he engaged in a furious shoot-out with San Bernardino Sheriff’s deputies before law enforcement reportedly moved forward with a plan to burn him alive. His California driver’s license was found next to his remains.
Nancy Dorner alleged watch the shoot-out from a Mexican restaurant as it unfolded on television.
1. Chris DornerSource: 1 of 17
2. Chris DornerSource: 2 of 17
3. Chris Dorner shirtsSource: 3 of 17
4. Chris DornerSource: 4 of 17
5. Chris DornerSource: 5 of 17
6. Chris DornerSource: 6 of 17
7. Chris DornerSource: 7 of 17
8. Chris DornerSource: 8 of 17
9. Alleged Chris Dorner Victims: Monica Quan, Keith LawrenceSource: 9 of 17
10. Chris DornerSource: 10 of 17
11. Dorner' s Last StandSource: 11 of 17
12. Chris DornerSource: 12 of 17
13. Alleged Chris Dorner Victims: Monica Quan, Keith LawrenceSource: 13 of 17
14. Chris DornerSource: 14 of 17
15. Chris DornerSource: 15 of 17
16. Law Enforcement closing in on DornerSource: 16 of 17
17. Chris DornerSource: 17 of 17
Chris Dorner’s Mother, Nancy Dorner: We Do Not Condone Christopher’s Actions [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com