When they say the “blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice,” they are not lying!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Dark-skinned Black women are everything and we absolutely will cherish and love them to the end. So to celebrate all that melanin, here are some of the most #BrownSkinGirls in Hollywood and on the ‘Gram:
Every Time A Dark-Skinned Woman Smiles, It Restores Our Faith In Humanity was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty
2. Tika SumpterSource:Getty
3. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty
5. Justine SkyeSource:Getty
6. Lupita NyongoSource:Getty
8. Ursula StephenSource:false
Ursula Stephen is known to be the hairstylist behind some of your favorite celebs including Rihanna! Here she’s in front of the camera for a project with makeup artist Camara Aunique.
9. Viola DavisSource:Getty
10. Cianne H BrowneSource:false
Cianne is a beautiful Liberian model. We are loving this nude lipstick, check out Mented Cosmetics to achieve a similar look.
11. Serena WilliamsSource:false
12. Danai GuriraSource:Getty
13. Danielle BrooksSource:false
15. Hodan YSFSource:false
Hodan is a mom of 4 living in the Netherlands.
16. Kenya MooreSource:Getty
17. Naturi NaughtonSource:Getty
18. Chasity SamoneSource:false
Model and entrepreneur Chasity Samone looking fabulous in pink.
Ivory looks so good against melanin.
20. @Naoumie, @IAmTenika, @IAmJAliciaSource:false
Golden, melanin goddess!
We love the navy against the pink.
We’re perfect, even just hanging in our white tee.
Senegalese model Khoudia Diop is stunning!
Simone is stepping out in all her melanin glory.