Metaphysician & Master Herbalist Doctah B Sirius checks into our classroom this Wednesday Morning at 6. Doctah B will explain the significance of The Summer Soltice & the 4th of July on your DNA. Doctah B will also discuss the so-called Fountain of Youth, Telomeres & provide some tips for people wanting to transition from being meat-eaters to vegetarians. Before Doctah B, Griot & Educator, Baba Amafika Geuka discusses arming teachers in the classroom.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- White Kansas Man Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Threatening Black Man Walking In ‘White Town’
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- ‘Serve It And Charge Her’: Emmett Till’s Family Wants White Woman Arrested Amid Discovery Of 1955 Warrant
- National Birth Equity Collaborative Keeps Fighting For Black Birthing People After SCOTUS Decision
Doctah B Sirius & Baba Amafika Geuka l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com