Baltimore County is seeking a new trial in the lawsuit brought by the family of Korryn Gaines, the Randallstown woman killed by police in 2016. The county also is asking a judge to reduce the $38 million award to the family, one of the largest ever against Baltimore-area police.
The post-trial motions were filed in Baltimore County Circuit Court in Towson on Monday.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “WOLB” to 71007 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Wore my new Yeezy Season 2 heels with an orange 🍊 Pablo shirt yesterday in support of gun violence awareness day. Something has to change 🚫🔫
1 of 10
2. His and hers leather jackets & monogrammed towels.
2 of 10
3. Must be nice to have access to free Pablo merch.
3 of 10
4. SLAY MA 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
4 of 10
5. Thank God Yeezy let his wife borrow his jacket.
5 of 10
6. Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @kimkardashian @jonathancheban
6 of 10
7. Kim, Nori & P at Underwood Farm on an Easter egg hunt yesterday 21.3.16❤️ | #KimKardashian #KimKardashianWest #KimK #Kim #Kardashian #Kardashians #Kimye #KanyeWest #NorthWest #Kuwtk @KimKardashian
7 of 10
8. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.
8 of 10
9. All Day
9 of 10
10. I miss him so much! #TourLife #HurryHome ✈️🎤
10 of 10