‘Tis the season to experience magical miracles in real-time.
On Friday night, an 8-month-old baby girl was ejected from a car after a truck reportedly sideswiped the vehicle on Interstate 30 in Texarkana, Arkansas. According to a report from PEOPLE, the family vehicle flipped over. Following the crash, survivors could not find the infant.
Texarkana firefighter Josh Moore told KSLA reporters that when he first arrived at the scene, he and his colleagues heard a noise near a patch of hay in the center divider – that’s how they found the child inside a storm drain. He said, “The baby was sitting up and looking up at us waiting for us to pull her out. There had to be some kind of divine intervention for her to end up being OK.”
The little girl reportedly only suffered one minor injury, while the other four passengers were released from the hospital soon after – except for the driver, who is still recovering. Police say the infant wasn’t properly secured at the time of the crash, leading to her ejection.
Although no one was charged in the accident, the driver of the truck who allegedly sideswiped the family vehicle was cited for an improper and unsafe lane change.
Happy Birthday, King! 14 Reasons We Are Still Very Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We'll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. And let's not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. He was never afraid to have a good time.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. The White House was always lit and full of celebs, so we had moments like these.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Plus, he's all about ball.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. Despite his insane schedule, he's hands-on with his kiddos.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. ... And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we're thankful.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. He gave us hope...Source:Getty 13 of 13
Wow: Baby Ejected From Car And Survives With Just A Scratch was originally published on globalgrind.com