Old man winter’s been hanging around for a minute, but now he’s really starting to get comfortable.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan declared state of emergency on January 21 as a precaution of the Jonas blizzard that hit the area on January 22. A blizzard warning was in effect from Friday evening to Sunday morning.
The Baltimore area was hit with record snowfall between 20 and 30 inches.
Officials urge the DMV-mtero to stock up on enough food to last a week and avoid driving when possible; no fatal accidents were reported as of January 24. BWI says travelers can expect suspended and delayed airline service.
Click HERE for School and Office Closings
20 Photos Of Celebs Honoring The Return Of Sweater Weather
1. Drake is the new king of sweatersSource: 1 of 20
2. And T- Swift is the QueenSource: 2 of 20
3. Ciara’s sweater game is next levelSource: 3 of 20
4. Travis Scott keeps a hoodie in towSource: 4 of 20
5. Rih casually paired her white sweater with ripped jeansSource: 5 of 20
6. Future added a touch of high fashion with his hoodieSource: 6 of 20
7. Meek kept it flashy with his gold chainsSource: 7 of 20
8. Reese Witherspoon went for a floral lookSource: 8 of 20
9. SJP rocked a vintage sweaterSource: 9 of 20
10. Of course Paris Hilton opted for the casual/chic lookSource: 10 of 20
11. Daddy/Daughter sweater gangSource: 11 of 20
12. Solange donned a classic turtle neckSource: 12 of 20
13. Nicky Hilton wore this adorable spongebob turtle neckSource: 13 of 20
14. Who doesn’t love an oversized sweater? Hey Hilary!Source: 14 of 20
15. Kendall Jenner went for the tight, fitted sweater lookSource: 15 of 20
16. Kate Upton looked gorgeous in greenSource: 16 of 20
17. Hailey Baldwin showed off lengthy legs in her oversized sweater dressSource: 17 of 20
18. Miley’s sweaters are always funSource: 18 of 20
19. Blac Chyna brought the crop sweater backSource: 19 of 20
20. Even Caitlyn is ready for sweater weatherSource: 20 of 20
Blizzard 101: Everything You Need to Know About Jonas was originally published on magicbaltimore.com