Breast Cancer is a disease that affects the lives of thousands of families in the Baltimore area every year, especially in the African-American community. But here’s your chance to make a difference…
Join us and our sister stations (92Q, Magic 95.9, Praise 106.1, Spirit 1400) at our first annual Survivor Soul Stroll to benefit breast cancer research and awareness. Walk in memory of a loved one, in support of a survivor or if you’re a survivor yourself. Whatever your walk is, we recognize it, and invite you to take a stroll as a community in an easy 2 mile walk along Baltimore’s beautiful waterfront promenade (3001 Boston Street).
When you register, be sure to join the team of your favorite on-air personality!
WHAT: Survivor Soul Stroll
WHEN: May 13, 2017 at 8 a.m.
WHERE: Canton Waterfront Park
RAIN OR SHINE
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH FOR DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
To prepare for the event and to avoid lines on walk day, we would like to encourage you to pick up your event T-shirt in advance at one of these locations:
Saturday, May 6th 2017
8643 Pulaski Hwy,
Rosedale, MD 21237
12:00 noon – 2:00 PM
Tuesday, May 9th 2017
330 Howard St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Special Thanks To:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrongSource: 1 of 11
2. Pink sneaks in honor of all the Pink Warriors who have survived, still fighting and loss the fight to breast cancer. Sending support, love and prayers for all of you. #QPinkFriday #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #PinkWarriorsSource: 2 of 11
3. @urbaninformer #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #painttheTownPink #breastcancerSource: 3 of 11
4. #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #paintthetownpink #breastcancer @92qSource: 4 of 11
5. #pinkfridaySource: 5 of 11
6. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #QpinkfridaysSource: 6 of 11
7. #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH @truthoutfitters a portion of proceeds go to Susan G KomemSource: 7 of 11
8. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawarenessSource: 8 of 11
9. #qpinkfridaySource: 9 of 11
10. #qpinkfridaySource: 10 of 11
11. Support the cause #breastcancerawareness #TRUTHSource: 11 of 11
Join Us At Our 1st Annual Survivor Soul Stroll (A Breast Cancer Awareness Walk) was originally published on 92q.com