Over the weekend, MPD arrested an 11-year-old kid for allegedly committing three gun-related offenses in the District in less than a week.
Officers were called to the 700 block of Lamont Street NW at 2:45 p.m. on Sunday, May 21, for a report of a robbery. Someone approached them and demanded their things. Authorities say when the victim declined, the armed robber displayed a handgun and they agreed. The individual seized the property and fled.
Last Wednesday, at about 2:40 p.m., police were called to the 700 block of Irving Street NW for a report of a firearms assault. Officers found that two people on bicycles approached a person, who threw one of them off and fled. While running, the victim noticed someone pointing a gun at them.
Last Friday around 6:45 p.m., officers were called to the 400 block of Luray Place, Northwest, for a report of a robbery. Police said someone on a bicycle approached another person, demanded their property, and reportedly reached into a fanny pack as if they were armed. The person agreed and ran off. The robber fled the scene on a bicycle.
On Saturday, MPD officers apprehended the boy and charged him with armed robbery. attack with a dangerous weapon and robbery fear. These cases are still being investigated.
- ‘Bigly’ Mad: Donald Trump’s Civil Fraud Trial In 10 Fantastically Furious Photos
- Fani Willis Cooks Jim Jordan In Scathing Letter To Pro-Trumpers: ‘You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law’
- Trump Indictment Mugshots: From Smiles To Scowls, A Critically Unserious Analysis Of MAGA Booking Photos
- Jenesis Dockery’s Father Calls Death ‘A Horrible Nightmare’ After Boy, 11, Arrested For Shooting
- Donald Trump Calls Black DA Fani Willis A ‘Young Racist,’ Claims She Had An Affair With A ‘Gang Member’
- Racist Louisville Woman Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Terrorizing Interracial Couple
- Carlee Russell ‘Booked’ In Alabama Jail After Faking Own Kidnapping: Report
- MAGA Supporter And Alleged Jan. 6 Insurrectionist Arrested Near Obama Home After Trump Posted Address
- Arrested Again, Trump Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Criminal Charges Over Classified Documents
- Amid Trump Indictment, Tim Scott Blames Biden For ‘Targeting And Hunting’ Republicans
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
11-Year-Old Arrested For Gun-Related Crimes In NW DC In Less Than A Week was originally published on kysdc.com
Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Memphis Jail Deputies Indicted For Beating Black Inmate To Death
NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
Lunch with Labor 8.8.23 Podcast
Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
Face The Facts: 05-13-2021
Lunch with Labor 8.29.23 Podcast