Clinical/Industrial Psychologist Dr. Edwin Nichols will explain how to break the school-to-prison pipeline using Philosophical Aspects of Cultural Differences. Before we hear from Dr. Nichols, The Maryland Alliance for Justice Reform, Dr. Crystal Francis. Dr. Francis’ agency is designed to end unnecessary incarceration. Starting us off, Poet/Author Laini Mataka and the Minister of Wellness, Nathaniel Jordan.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES OF THE CARL NELSON SHOW HERE
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- Neely Fuller Jr., Latara Jones & Mike Africa l The Carl Nelson Show
- Candace Owens Whines About ‘Ridiculous’ Women’s Underwear Ad Featuring Disabled Model In Wheelchair
- Defense Lawyers Say Accused Murderers Didn’t Cause Irvo Otieno’s Death. Family, Civil Attorneys Aren’t Buying It
- Afroman Sued by Ohio Sheriff’s for ‘Humiliation and Embarrassment’
Dr. Edwin Nichols, Dr. Crystal Francis, Laini Mataka & Nathaniel Jordan l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com
List: Here’s Where To Find The Best Corned Beef In Baltimore!
Baltimore Police Searching For Prisoner After He Escaped From Local Hospital
Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
WJZ News Anchor Fired After On-Air Racially Insensitive Remark
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
‘The Greatest Show On Earth’ To Return To Baltimore This Fall
Georgia Republicans Push Back On Renaming Haunted Lake Named After Confederate Soldiers
Governor Wes Moore Says Maryland WIll Defend Reproductive Rights Amid Texas’ Abortion Pill Lawsuit