Futuristic Researcher Sadiki Bakari takes over our classroom to provide an update on the latest A.I, Artificial Intelligence. Brother sadiki will discuss upgrading & imprinting consciousness. In addition, Brother Sadiki will explain the Metaverse before the Metaverse, the space beyond 0 & 1, Transhumanism, and more. Before Brother Sadiki, Detroit activist sister Shushanna will report on Freedom Fighter Mutulu Shakur. Sister Shushanna will also talk about the alleged problems at the Charles Wright Museum of African American History. Getting us started author Tim Hoover debuts his book Soul Serenade: King Curtis and his Immortal Saxophone”.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- The Police ‘Murder’ Of Tyre Nichols: A Timeline Of Events
- Ayuko Babu, Edwin Avent & Sistah Vanesse l The Carl Nelson Show
- What Is the Cost of a 30-second Super Bowl Commercial in 2023?
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
Sadiki Bakari, Sister Shushanna & Tim Hoover l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com