The Daily Mail first broke the news and provided receipts in the form of photos showing the two colleagues looking happy in “forbidden love” and social media went to town over the alleged affair. According to the site, both Robach and Holmes Robach and Holmes both separated from their spouses in August but have been seen lately wearing their wedding rings recently. But was that just a cover-up to keep their relationship a secret?
Godwin was also quoted saying, “And so, I want to say that while that relationship is not a violation of company policy, I have really taken the last few days to think about and work through what I think is best for the ABC News organization.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Both Amy and TJ have been quiet about their relationship since the news broke but quickly deleted their social media accounts. Some say TJ made a subtle joke about their whirlwind of a week on the show Friday, note their wedding rings are missing, but you be the judge.
Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez will host GMA3 Monday, no word if they are permanent or how long they will take over the duties.
- Coppin State Receives $3.9M Grant For Broadband Internet Pilot Program
- Woman’s Body Discovered Behind Lansdowne Middle School
- What Happened To Eric Garvin? NYC Lawyer’s Shooting Death In Chile Is ‘Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare’
- Lexington Market Celebrates $40M Redevelopment With Grand Opening Ceremony
- Suspect Critically Injured In Police Involved Shooting In Baltimore County
- Florida Republicans Push Permitless Carry Law As State Has 7th Mass Shooting Of The Year
- D.L. Hughley On The Daily Show: Ben Crump “The Problem with Policing in America”
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [1-31-23]
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes No Longer On ‘GMA 3’ After Relationship Exposed was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com