Author Dr. Wesley Muhammad will discuss some of the misconceptions associated with the assassination of Malcolm X. Before we hear from Brother Wesley, Brother Obie, and a panel will explain how Mass incarceration feeds into the Prison Industrial Complex. We’ll start the program with Human Rights and Businessman-Activist, Sinclair Skinner. Sinclair will preview this week’s Black Block Chain Summit, set for Howard University.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES OF THE CARL NELSON SHOW HERE
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Court Docs Reveals adidas Filed Legal Action To Freeze $75 Million In Assets Held By Kanye West’s YEEZY Brand
- Civil Rights Activist Willie Mukasa Ricks & History Professor Dr. Walter Williams l The Carl Nelson Show
- Mississippi Cop Shoots Unarmed 11-Year-Old Black Boy In The Chest
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
Dr. Wesley Muhammad, Brother Obie & Sinclair Skinner l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com
Sheldon Reynolds, Vocalist/Guitarist for EWF & Commodores, Dies at 63
Krispy Kreme Offering Free Doughnuts To Members Of The Class of 2023
Kansas Cops Accused Of Concealing ‘Critical’ Information After Killing Black DoorDash Driver
Report: Decomposed Body Found Near School In Northeast Baltimore
Women-Led Equity Group Slams DeSantis’ Bill Banning Florida College Diversity Programs
1-Year-Old Critically Injured After Falling From Balcony In Northeast Baltimore
WJZ News Anchor Fired After On-Air Racially Insensitive Remark
Minorities and Mental Health: Mental Health Goals for 2023