The founder of the African People’s Socialist Party & The Uhuru Movement, Omali Yeshitela, checks into our classroom on Thursday morning. Chairman Omali will discuss the January 6th hearings and if they will impact the mid-term elections. Chairman Omali will also explain the majority of the African state’s reaction to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the recent BRICS meeting, the much talked about coming recession, a Black Political party & more. Before we hear from the Chairman, Professor Manu Ampin checks in from Aswan, Egypt & Ron Bethea on why we should be embracing alternative energy protocols.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Feds Want Longer Jail Sentence for Nicki Minaj’s Husband
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Snapchat Looking Out For 25 Black Content Creators, Annouces Funding & Mentorship Program
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
Chairman Omali Yeshitela, Professor Manu Ampin & Ron Bethe l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com