The Chi-Lites’ Marshall Thompson continues our salute to Black Music Month on Tuesday. For many, The Chi-Lites provided the soundtrack of the ’70s. Marshall will explain how the group dominated the R&B charts. Before Marshall, Dr. Dennis Kimbro with some inspirational tips. To get us started, Brother Haki & Dr.Salima Marriot & Veronica Jackson from Baltimores’ Pivot Program.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Feds Want Longer Jail Sentence for Nicki Minaj’s Husband
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Snapchat Looking Out For 25 Black Content Creators, Annouces Funding & Mentorship Program
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional