Kemetologist Tony Browder returns to our classroom on Thursday. Brother Tony will update us on the John Henrik Clarke mural, Black Unity, his excavation project & his Egypt on the Potomac trips. Before Brother Tony Chicago, activist-preacher Anthony Williams explains why he’s calling on Congress to declare civilian violence a public health crisis. Getting us started Florida Today’s Investigative Reporter, Jeff Gallop.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- What Is the Cost of a 30-second Super Bowl Commercial in 2023?
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-7-23]
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
Kemetologist Tony Browder, Anthony Williams & Jeff Gallop l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com