The Chairman of the History & African American studies Department at the University of Houston returns to our classroom on Monday. Dr. Gerald Horne will touch on several topics, including the recent mass shootings. Dr. Horne will also discuss the January 6th hearings, issues in Niger, Senegal & South Africa & more. Before Dr. Horne, The President of the NACCP, Derrick Johnson. Getting us started Banking & Financial expert Darnell Parker on the prospects of a recession, rising oil prices, cryptocurrency & more.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Feds Want Longer Jail Sentence for Nicki Minaj’s Husband
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Snapchat Looking Out For 25 Black Content Creators, Annouces Funding & Mentorship Program
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
Dr. Gerald Horne, Darnell Parker & President of the NACCP Derrick Johnson l The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com