A man who spent 21 years in prison is set to get a $9M settlement from Baltimore for being wrongfully convicted of murder.
According to Fox45, James Owens was cleared due to DNA evidence 10 years ago. He could now get one of the biggest payouts in city history if approved on Wednesday.
- New Law Cracks Down On Illegal Dumping In Baltimore
- Face The Facts: 07-22-2021
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Make It Make Sense: Fully Vaccinated “Blues Singer” Eric Clapton Threatens To Cancel Shows If Venues Require Vaccinations
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore Man Set To Get $9M From The City For Wrongful Conviction was originally published on 92q.com