A man who spent 21 years in prison is set to get a $9M settlement from Baltimore for being wrongfully convicted of murder.
According to Fox45, James Owens was cleared due to DNA evidence 10 years ago. He could now get one of the biggest payouts in city history if approved on Wednesday.
- We Got Five On It: Here’s A Few Ideas For The Obamas Now That They Have A Netflix Deal
- 5 Parents Of Police Shooting And Gun Violence Victims Who Are Making An Impact
- Valerie Ervin To Run For Maryland Governor
- #PalaceSecured: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Release Official Wedding Photos
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Baltimore Man Set To Get $9M From The City For Wrongful Conviction was originally published on 92q.com