A man who spent 21 years in prison is set to get a $9M settlement from Baltimore for being wrongfully convicted of murder.
According to Fox45, James Owens was cleared due to DNA evidence 10 years ago. He could now get one of the biggest payouts in city history if approved on Wednesday.
- Shoppers to Begin Closing Stores Across the Area
- McDonald’s Employee Steals Credit Card Info From 14 Customers
- Pugh Explains Her Literary Background, Says She ‘Will Keep Writing’
- 22-Year-Old Man Charged With February Murder
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore Man Set To Get $9M From The City For Wrongful Conviction was originally published on 92q.com