The Annapolis and Anne Arundel County fire departments were called to The Light House homeless prevention support center at 10 Hudson St. at 11:33 p.m. on March 4 for a chemical smell coming through the vents, Annapolis Fire wrote in a statement.
Full Story: FoxBaltimore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
- Everything you missed at the BE Expo Baltimore [Photos & Video]
- BE Expo Fatherhood Stories with Griff, Quicksilva, Konan, & Kelson in the Man Cave [Video]
- Dallas Police Association Pushing The Narrative That Amber Guyger Was Overworked
- Black Man Paralyzed In Police Shooting Enters Political Arena