Baltimore’s acting police commissioner, Darryl De Sousa, is thinking about placing plain-clothed officers back out on the streets to search for guns and drugs.
“There’s an emphasis to safeguard the community, there’s an emphasis to reduce the violent crime in Baltimore city, and it’s my vision and it’s my goal to do that in an expedited fashion,” he said.
The department stopped all plainclothes units last year after some officers in the Gun Trace Task Force were indicted on federal charges.
- Mom And Son Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- The Washington Wizards Select Oregon Guard/Forward Troy Brown, Jr.
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @wolbbaltimore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Plain-Clothed Police Officers May Return To Baltimore Streets was originally published on 92q.com