People in Maryland who need to renew their driver’s licenses or get identification will have to bring additional documents into MVA.
Effective Jan 1, the Motor Vehicle Administration has been requiring residents to bring more papers for renewal in compliance with federal laws. Those who are affected will need to bring proof of their age, identity, Social Security number and address.
The address must be confirmed through two documents. Millions of Marylanders will have to deal with the requirements over the next several years.
- Baltimore Officials Approve Hub Funding for City’s Hispanic Community
- President Trump & North Korean Leader May Meet For 2nd Summit
- Man’s Lucky Number Combination Lands Him Second Lottery Win
- Staples Fulfillment Center To Close In Hanover
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
MVA Requiring Extra Documents For Drivers Lincenses Renewal & More was originally published on 92q.com