Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
A state senator wants to reinstate the death penalty in Maryland.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Republican Senator Robert G. Cassilly of Harford County says he wants lethal injection to be a possible punishment for certain crimes — including the murder of two or more people as part of a single incident, serial murders, murders of law enforcement officials, the murder of a witness to certain kinds of crimes, a murder that occurs during a rape or sex offense and murder during the commission of a hate crime.
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Hospital Regulations Reviewing UMMC Shock Trauma Shooting
- Parents Could Get Fined For A Child Who Is Disruptive In School
- Woman Shot In the Head in Baltimore
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
African American Politicians Who Kill The Game
1. Cory BookerSource: 1 of 9
2. Kamala HarrisSource: 2 of 9
3. William “Mo” CowanSource: 3 of 9
4. Tim ScottSource: 4 of 9
5. Maxine WatersSource: 5 of 9
6. John ConyersSource: 6 of 9
7. Condoleezza RiceSource: 7 of 9
8. Colin PowellSource: 8 of 9
9. Barack ObamaSource: 9 of 9
Harford County State Senator Wants The Death Penalty Reinstated was originally published on 92q.com