Remember, the 79-year-old told the crowd, “I know I’m simply a strong black woman. I am you and you are me. We have power, we have influence, we can do things others have told us we can’t do. I don’t care how big you are, I don’t care how high you think you are. If you come for me I’m coming for you.”
Apparently, Dash wasn’t here for that.
“This is how you spin a corrupt media buffoon sucking up her late in life 15 minutes,” the Clueless actresses Tweeted on Thursday.
However on Friday, Dash tried to explain herself.
“Let me clarify that an intern wrongly used ‘buffoon’ in a recent tweet,” she wrote. “I don’t need to be disrespectful to disagree.”
So riddle us this: Why didn’t Dash just say that from the beginning? Why wait a day later? Instead, she was too busy defending herself and insinuating that Waters is a liar.
Better yet: If she really didn’t send that Tweet, why hasn’t she deleted it? Why is it still up?
Try again Stacey.
BEAUTIES: Are you buying her story?
10 Black Trump Supporters
1. Ben CarsonSource:Joe Raedle/Getty Images 1 of 9
2. Herschel WalkerSource:Ben Gabbe/Getty Images 2 of 9
3. OmarosaSource:Matthew Eisman/WireImage/Getty 3 of 9
4. Dennis RodmanSource:Larry Marano/WireImage/Getty 4 of 9
5. Stacey DashSource:Amanda Edwards/WireImage/Getty 5 of 9
6. Mike TysonSource:Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty 6 of 9
7. Terrell OwensSource:Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images 7 of 9
8. Azealia BanksSource:Chelsea Lauren/WireImage/Getty 8 of 9
9. Latrell SprewellSource:Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images 9 of 9
Stacey Dash Blames Intern For Tweet That Called Auntie Maxine A ‘Media Buffoon’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com