Michael Vick has some unwanted advice for Colin Kapernick regarding on how he has a shot to return to the NFL: cut his afro.
The football player turned brand image consultant said,
“First thing we’ve got to get Colin to do is cut his hair. Listen, I’m not up here to try to be politically correct. Even if he puts cornrows in there. I don’t think he should represent himself in that way in terms of just the hairstyle. Just go clean-cut. You know, why not? You’re already dealing with a lot of controversy surrounding this issue. The most important thing that he needs to do is just try to be presentable.”
Try to be presentable? Many sounded off on Twitter at the ridiculous advice that Mike Vick is out here spewing from the sunken place:
Beauties, what do you think about Michael Vick’s advice? Tell us in the comments.
10 Powerful Photos Of Colin Kaepernick Looking Like Black Excellence
1. Stand for something, or fall for anything.1 of 6
2. Woke bae.2 of 6
3. Leader of the pack.3 of 6
4. “It’s better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life.”- Elizabeth Kenny4 of 6
5. “It is our duty to fight for our freedom.”- Assata Shakur5 of 6
6. Dignity, Pride, Roots.6 of 6
Michael Vick Is Out Here Giving Colin Kapernick Advice That He Didn’t Ask For was originally published on hellobeautiful.com