This past week, the NAACP released a report on new voting laws at the state level that will disenfranchise minority voters. The report said 14 states passed measures, quote, “designed to restrict or limit the ballot access of voters of color.” As part of that report, the NAACP listed several questions we should all be answering now so we can exercise our hard-won right to vote.
- Obama 2012: A Look Back On The President’s Last 5 Years [VIDEO]
- Seeing Double: Cases Similar to Trayvon Martin’s
- LYMS Special Edition: Is Civil Rights Needed In 2012?
- Chante Moore, Musiq Soulchild and More Rock Stone Soul Stage
- President Obama’s Top 10 Favorite Songs [Photos,Videos]
- Mario, Paula Campbell Put On Concert To Benefit Local Youth