Much of the world was tuned into the OWN Network last night to see Oprah‘s exclusive interview with Bobbi Kristina and Whitney Houston‘s family. It was a very intimate look into the world of a young woman who lost her superstar Mom and best friend. Oprah also interviewed Whitney’s brother Gary and wife, who was also Whitney’s manager. I was definitely in tears as I watched the interview. I was skeptical that it was too soon at first but I am glad that I had the opportunity to watch. See the interview in it’s entirety below.
- Obama 2012: A Look Back On The President’s Last 5 Years [VIDEO]
- Seeing Double: Cases Similar to Trayvon Martin’s
- LYMS Special Edition: Is Civil Rights Needed In 2012?
- Chante Moore, Musiq Soulchild and More Rock Stone Soul Stage
- President Obama’s Top 10 Favorite Songs [Photos,Videos]
- Mario, Paula Campbell Put On Concert To Benefit Local Youth